WHEN THE PRIORITY IS SAFETY AND NOT TIME
Shipping is the most vital and important form of commerce in the world.
Our goal is to carry your cargo from one port to another. Any obstacle that we encounter is a challenge and any commercial route is an advantage for us in such a way that it reaches its destination in good condition and within a specific pre-established period of time.
We ensure that this transport is safe for your merchandise and arrives in its minimum time regardless of the regime of the quantity of merchandise that you wish to transport, we look for mass shipment.
WE COMBINE TRANSPORTATION AND MANAGEMENT
Transportation consumes between 45% and 65% of logistics costs and is a resource that contributes a large percentage of the service provided to customers; its proper management allows optimizing the equation level of service, frequency and cost.
Our priority is to comply with these standards, saving logistics and speeding up processes to continue providing a quality service.
- Shipping delay: The most common causes that can intervene in a delay are due to inefficient management of time and procedures in port. You can also suffer variables of force majeure such as a storm or, in certain areas of the planet, the risk of piracy.
- Loss of merchandise: It is a very rare risk today, but that can be caused by problems such as a shipwreck or ship breakdown, as well as theft or theft in the ports of destination or cargo in the country with high levels of corruption.
- Wetting, humidity or extreme temperatures: Environmental conditions must be perfectly controlled so as not to render a load useless due to wetting, humidity or extreme temperatures of heat and cold. To avoid this, each merchandise must be transported in suitable containers and check that they are well closed, as well as good loading, unloading and storage.
- Contamination: The interaction between different goods can ruin them. That is why good packaging and storage of the merchandise in the warehouses is important to avoid contamination.
- Natural disasters: The severity of natural disasters seems to grow in recent years and their frequency increases, assuming the most unpredictable risk of all the lists.
- Computer threats: It is one of the new risks of international maritime transport after the famous NotPeya attack that affected Maersk. That is why companies and ports are delving into logistics cybersecurity.
- We can distinguish different types of ships for maritime transport depending on the cargo they transport:
- General cargo ships: They are basic cargo ships; they can carry cargo, but have no room for containers.
- Container ships: Vessels specially designed for the transport of goods in containers. They account for the majority of international dry cargo transport, more than half of maritime trade.
- Bulk carriers: They are the most appropriate for transporting solid bulk cargoes.
- Oil / gas tankers: They are special tankers for transporting crude oil and derivatives. They are distinguished by their superior technical characteristics to guarantee tightness and structural resistance. The gas carriers have more sophisticated technology to store liquefied gas and are divided into those that transport LNG and LPG, since each one needs to be kept at different pressure and temperature.
- Refrigerated ships: They transport food and perishable goods that must generally be kept at a very low temperature.
- Rolled cargo ships (Ro-Ro): They have ramps and platforms to transport wheeled vehicles, from passenger cars to industrial vehicles or loaded trucks. There are also hybrid modalities of wheeled transport with passengers (ferries) and wheeled transport with container ships (Ro-Lo).
The size of a general or multipurpose cargo ship is highly variable, although they are small by the standards of freight ships. They are generally between 5,000 and 25,000 dwt.
An ocean freight is calculated based on the market. The price varies depending on the availability of media in that area and the need of their owners to move them to one area or another. As an illustrative example, taking merchandise to China is much cheaper than bringing it from there. This happens because shipowners have a high demand to transport cargo from China to Europe, but on the return trip it is more difficult for them to find cargo to take to China given the existing trade imbalance. Another variable that has a lot of influence is the price of oil at all times.
Feel calm. Our solutions provide security for your merchandise.
We look for the best way to expedite your merchandise, the faster you receive it we will be able to prioritize our next requests.
Do you need to know the status of your cargo?
Contact us, we are here to inform you of your merchandise. Our team specializes in keeping track to communicate to you as soon as possible